17 December 2012

Grinches and Bitches

So my aunt on Mom's side decided to fall back into her old ways again. Now I have drama and full enemies on both sides of the family. Nothing new I guess.

I have been accused and blamed for a lot of shit lately. What supposedly started it this time was Facebook (which she knows nothing about). I made a status inquiring about how to get my old dog to stop peeing on the floor and that removing the rug didn't help.

No big deal.

Until... I put in the comments that he didn't start it "until my aunt moved" the hospital pads that were on the floor that still smelled like Mom and he was certainly her dog.

Jesus fuck she started reading into shit. She psychotically responded with "so put them back... glad to get the blame for something else."

I happened to be Christmas shopping with a different aunt and cousin at the time and her response pissed me the fuck off. I could tell she had decided to be her old un-enlightened, negative, accusative, grudge holding self. I don't want to be around it or her and her mind games. She needs anti depressants or something.

Anyway she's stupid enough to start her shit while she was here yesterday. Dumb bitch was pissed about "being put on blast on Facebook" when I'd done no such thing. She ran her mouth that my Mom had treated her like shit for 40 years and I play the same mind games she did.

Mom's been dead for over 2 years... get the fuck over whatever bullshit you think she did to you. ffs.

Bitch then went off about a chapter in my Heart of a Survivor book that entailed her and her family completely discounting the fact that what she read was an unedited rough draft and that chapter was to be taken out. ok she read this months ago and read excerpts of the chapter on my blog like 2 fucking years ago. We've hashed it out 3 fucking times already but she won't move on.

Then she wants to bitch about me talking about writing my book on Facebook not even pulling her head out if her ass long enough to realize I'm not talking about the revised version of Heart of a Survivor but my Nyla series which has nothing to do with her or anybody else.

She said that certain people had read it and there's a list of people that read it and I need to go check (like I'm going to spend my time going through 200 blog posts to appease her majesty).

The list she's speaking of is the networked blogs widget on the left. It is not a list of people that have read that post or any other post. in fact the only way to tell who's read what is if they comment. That's it. Fucking hell know what the fuck you're talking about before you try to jump my shit.

Anyway this is twice she's pulled this game on me and I'm not playing. She and her shit stirring daughter are banned from my life for life.

She is the most negative, pessimistic, bitchy person I've ever met. She's miserable so everyone around her has to be too. Yeah I'm remembering why I dropped her when Mom was dying. It's all about who has done what to hurt her and how much. She holds lifelong grudges and pulls them out every couple of years starting shit followed by a period of the cold shoulder and silent treatment followed by her feigning forgiveness and let bygones be bygones only to repeat the cycle again and again.

There's something wrong with her mentally but according to her it's everyone else that has the problem and if they'd just bend to her every whim everything would be ok.

Bullshit.

That's not how the world works. Her immediate family may tolerate the violent snits, the yelling, the walking on eggshells because you have no clue what's going to set her off... but I'm not.

She reminds me of Mom before Mom changed and was put on Bipolar medicine. That's not a good thing.

I'd prefer surround myself with people that love me UNCONDITIONALLY, see the positive in life, don't have such drastic mood swings, are capable of rational and logical thought and that aren't so prone to the degree of negative emotional outbursts she has.

People like:
Dad
Lynne
CJ
Amber
Staci
Rachel
Karla
so many more of my friends.

The Grinch even learned how to not be a hateful twat. She has yet to receive this epiphany. She probably never will. She's going to be miserable, hateful and a royal bitch forever.

2 comments:

  1. (((Hugs))) Sounds like my sister, too. Right up to the denial of anything being wrong with her. We can't win some days, can we?

    ReplyDelete