16 January 2012

Ugh, tomorrow.

So, tomorrow is the day I get to see Frank. The first day for a 16 week emotional ride. I'm pretty sure he hates me. I'm going to have to deal with him showing favor towards other people while I'm a piece of shit. I wish he'd talk to me. I wish we could have our friendship back. I wish he'd talk to me again, that we could start over. I wish he didn't lie to me by telling me he'd be my friend forever.

My anxiety level is quite high right now. I almost want to cry. I don't want to look into his eyes. I want to be invisible. I just want to get through the next 16 weeks without becoming depressed because of this shit. Watching Sam Kinison is only reminding me more of him. He liked Kinison. At least I'm getting a laugh once in awhile.

Tomorrow's going to suck.

1 comment:

  1. Sadly I can actually feel your anxiety. If there were some way to say CALM DOWN I would. Just walk in there knowing you are better than this chit and can get through the course all 16 weeks and hold your head up high......can he? <3 ya sweetie

    ReplyDelete