10 May 2011

Finally Done

Finals are done being flunked, term papers have been decimated, a friendship fucked up (I guess it's his loss) and the high probability I won't get Dave back. It's been a great week. I think the Wellbutrin is helping the depression at the new dosage, but I still seem stuck in the rut. I guess the rut is too much for certain friends since the real isolation begins now and will last until summer classes start... which is not soon enough. I'm certain I've flunked or gotten D's in all of my classes but one this semester which does nothing but make me feel worthless and like a complete failure. All in all I'm glad this shitty semester is over.

2 comments:

  1. (((Hugs))) So there's nowhere to go but up from here? Or at least, not as far down?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Cheryl. And this time you've got the new dosage of meds in your favor. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete