08 March 2011

Breakdown Day 5

The dog has let up for a little bit. I slept 15 hours today. Had many bad or uneasy dreams. I wish my meds would work. Wish they'd stop bad dreams. Spent $60 on the Wellbutrin which may as well be a fucking placebo. I'd hate to see what it's like without it though. Something has got to be better than nothing in my case. Maybe the 2 hour convo with #1 friend on the phone helped pull me out of it. Maybe I'm just getting ramped up for England and Colchester with its Roman things and Norman castle. Maybe I'm just a depressive rapid cycling psychopath. We'll see how I feel in the morning. I doubt it's good.

3 comments:

  1. Try to relax and enjoy your surroundings while you are gone. I'm just hoping that dog misses the plane(hopeful thinking anyway). Lots and lots of hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully he gets run over by the fuckin plane

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got that right sweetie, what ever it takes to get rid of that bastard we'll be happy!!!

    ReplyDelete