22 February 2011

Hangin from a tree...

Guess the fucking depression level.

Hanging

O how easier 'tid be
To swing from a tree
No more thoughts of you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Confusion

You
In my life
causing torment
confusion
i love you
i'm nothing
useless
worthless
to you
stuck the friend
loveless
joyless
engulfed in agony
you run away
pull back
avoid me
hate me
you talk
you listen
you've no feelings
i'm worthless to you
we're alike
but no love
what
the
fuck
why do i
do this
want you
need you
reach to you
cry for you
pine for you
die slowly
without
you
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dying Wilt

The red, red rose
Drenched in blood
Suffocates itself;
Dying wilt.

The wet, wet tears
Drop to mud
'neath my feet;
I'm dehydrating.

The blue, blue blood
Slows in my veins,
No use flowing;
Dying wilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment