20 February 2011

Forlorn and Boundless Tears

Depression Level: 10

















Forlorn

Frantically sobbing with your ashes -
Oh forsaken memories please go away;
Retreat from my brain, heart and soul,
Leave me, tears begone, gheists depart!
O'er there lays another victim for you -
Run, fill them with the grieving tears
N'er to stop flowing from our eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boundless Tears

Boundless tears drop from my despondent eyes,
Remembering what it was - to have you nearby
Holding me, comforting me, watching me cry.

O how I desire to hear one more word from you,
To see the radiance in your eyes sapphire blue.
Boundless tears drop from my despondent eyes.

O why did you have to forsake me in this way,
Why couldn't you have abandoned me another day?
Boundless tears drop from my despondent eyes.

Couldn't you see that I still needed you here
And now my special place in this life is unclear?
Boundless tears drop from my despondent eyes.

O why can't I hold you and love you anymore?
O why couldn't you stay on Earth a bit more?
Boundless tears drop from my despondent eyes.

1 comment: